After another marathon session of negotiations, the Bargaining Team reached a Tentative Agreement overnight. The strike notice has been withdrawn and the strike that was to begin on Wednesday has been called off. Please watch the video from the Bargaining Team for a full update. More details will be coming about the tentative agreement and the vote. Check the seiuhcmn.org/hpbargaining page for more info.
Full details will be shared with the membership for review, before the vote next week.
* Wage increases of 7.5% over three years, retroactive.
* Protecting the Classic health plan benefits
* Overtime pay provisions protected from all cuts and changes
Membership Town Hall Meeting:
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM
- AWAKEN WEST SEVENTH: 506 View Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102