Tentative Agreement Ratified!
This week, an overwhelming majority of members across Allina Hospitals voted to ratify their Tentative Agreement. Thanks to all the members who supported the bargaining team by walking the picket line, wearing purple, and your buttons so that we could all fight for a contract that Respects Us, Protects Us and Pays Us!
- Read the Full Tentative Agreement for the Master Contract Here.
- Summary of the Tentative Agreement available here.
- Bargaining Committee Report
- Dues Reinstatement
- Allina will begin deducing dues again from paychecks beginning the payroll period that includes May 14, 2021.
- For those that signed up for dues deductions through PayPal in March or April, May dues will be refunded if paid in May. If you signed up in May and had not paid March or April, dues deducted in May will be applied to back dues owed.
- If you didn’t sign up for dues deductions and need to get back in good standing you can contact Member Support to set-up a payment plan. Payment Plan Form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe there is a problem with your dues account or have questions about your dues status, email Members Support at Duesispower@seiuhcmn.org
Radiology Techs at Abbott Northwestern
- The Radiology Tech Bargaining Team at Abbott Northwestern reached a Tentative Agreement at 7:00pm on Friday, May 7, 2021.
- Read the ANW Tech Settlement Agreement Here.
St. Francis Techs
- Congratulations to the St. Francis Techs on ratifying their new contract at Allina!We will work with the employer over the coming weeks to draft the new contracts for distribution and will then begin work to implement member raises and new provisions to the contract. Thanks to all of the members for sticking together through the past year! It made a huge difference in the outcome!!!
- Read the St. Francis Tech Settlement Agreement Here.
- 5% pay increase over three years with 3% in the first year, including back pay
- Additional market adjustments in the first year for non-metro hospitals i.e an additional .5% to members at Buffalo, St Francis and Owatanna, 1% for Surg Tech at Owatonna, PEI and Unity
- 9% pension increase over three years of contract
- Workplace Safety Improvements
- Recognition of Martin Luther King, Jr Day and a commitment to equity and inclusion
- Preceptor Pay: $.75 per hour
- Numerous other language changes on job vacancies, give-away shifts, scheduling provisions and more